Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Passport Expired Today


10 years ago tomorrow, I got my first passport. Besides being the worst picture I've ever taken in my life, it has taken me to a lot of places. Here's the count:

1. England

2. France

3. Germany

4. Switzerland

5. Austria

6. Czech Republic

7. Hungary

8. Italy

9. Greece

10. Spain

11. Netherlands

12. Mexico

13. Honduras

14. El Salvador

15. Guatemala

16. Bahamas (is this a country??)

17. Belize

18. Dominican Republic

19. Costa Rica

20. Israel

21. Egypt

22. Canada

23. Peru

24. Jamaica

I'm pretty proud of this list - and I hope to keep adding to it. Now... on to that picture. Just because I'm nice and haven't blogged in a long time


11 comments:

liz said...

WELCOME BACK.
you should be proud of that list. i'm jealous of that list! i love that picture, but will say mine was 100 times worse. just ask zach. he's been embarrassed for me several times. i spent a lot of time getting ready for my new passport picture after that one expired. it's much better now.

Kelsey said...

wow you look better with age... ;)

Holly Dart said...

I love that drowsy, floating candice head.

amelia said...

I am so jealous. How cool that you've been to all those places. And your passport photo - you look like a hot Russian bride. I'd pay top dollar for you.

Melinda said...

I agree- Russian Bride!

welcome back to blogging, we've missed you here.

Melinda said...

I agree- Russian Bride!

welcome back to blogging, we've missed you here.

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

Oh how I have missed you and your cute face. So it's not the best picture of you at least you know you look a lot better than that. My passport picture looks like I am a Russian spy I am surprised they let me in any country! LOVE YA and keep blogging

Scottkids said...

YAY! A Blog post! I'm thrilled! AND a picture! Even better! Lucky girl that you have traveled so many places. You and Dave need to try out for Amazing Race. You'd be great....even if you did argue here and there!

Scottkids said...

YAY! A Blog post! I'm thrilled! AND a picture! Even better! Lucky girl that you have traveled so many places. You and Dave need to try out for Amazing Race. You'd be great....even if you did argue here and there!

A STAR is born said...

How come nobody is really making fun of your picture? Saying hot Russian bride is a total compliment.

I think you look like you should be the new bad girl in town on 90210.
Dangit, still a compliment.

Anonymous said...

Small, delicate prints can also be really flattering. We have created rocket ships, cars, and
forts of all various shapes and sizes.

Feel free to surf to my blog post :: http://www.vidd.is