Monday, June 20, 2011

All Summer long

There are few other things in life that I love more than Conan and Capitalism. Swimming is one of them. Not race/exercise swimming. Just being in water - pools, lakes, oceans, water-slides, whatever. My preference is the ocean, but since I live land-locked - I wanted a pool. My entire adult life has been revolving around how I can get my own pool. So, this weekend, I crossed it off my Bucket List and look forward to years of memories.
Here's where I will be all summer long. Come by and join me!
More pics to come including the pool's co-owner with his shirt off and the inaugural swim.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh, I am soooo jealous. We've been scheming for years about this and I am elated that you now have made the dream come true. I'll be seeing you soon. :)

Mrs. JM said...

so cool girl! how exciting!!! can't wait to see more pics. even better ... in person. hinty hint hint.

lizdye said...

oh my word i love it. i am so happy for you.